- Audioguides : Succession of sequences.
- Sequence : A page of the audio guide in a given language.
- Translation: The audio guide can state texts in dozens of languages. O-DGuide also allows automatic translation into a smaller number of languages.
The number of languages is growing steadily, see list here.
- Point of Interest (POI) : Consists of the sequence in the original language of the translations (usually French) and a sequence for each language of translation.
- Template : Defines the layout of the sequences (layout, buttons, fonts, colours etc.). Separate templates can be assigned to the different POIs.
- Interactive cartography : A zoomable and moveable map on which the POIs appear. The user sees his GPS position on the map.
- Interactive Map : An image on a fixed scale graphic background, scrollable but not zoomable, on which the POIs are represented in an integrated way in the image.