To create an audio guide you will need:
- a title
- a text
- a media
From the text, Speech Synthesis generates audio sequences in dozens of languages.
How to access the audioguide
There are several ways for your visitors to start their visit, including :
- a QR-Code, created instantly,
- a link to put on your website,
- a code,
- with geolocation, or cartography, and click on a point of interest.
The assets that will make you love O-DGuide
- dozens of languages,
- hundreds of voices available,
- automatic translation of a text, in many languages,
- immediate updating of audio statements, simply by editing the text,
- background images for each sequence, to orient the visitor,
- numerous templates and styles adaptable to your graphic charter.
Advantages of O-DGuide
- no investment, we use the smartphone  of visitors,
- ultra-rapid development,
- immediate change with an identical voice,
- insertion or suppression of a sequence, without having to redo everything,
- you will always have enough audio guides, no matter how many visitors there are,
- no technical capacity limit : do you want 100, 1,000, 10,000 sequences?
- adaptation to individuals, with more or less rapid statements.
And with COVID: no need to clean the equipment!
O-DGuide is a "full-web" application distributed in SaaS 
- Your visitors do not have to download an application, they use their web browser to access always up-to-date code and data.
- You don’t have to do any technical work, i-Tego takes care of everything: hosting, code maintenance, data backup .
Because updating your audio guide is easy and immediate, because you don’t have any hardware to acquire and maintain, O-DGuide is a sustainable investment, which you can easily develop iteratively and keep up to date at little cost.
See examples here: Gallery